What can you do to help?
There are many ways that you can support the appeal.
- Setup a monthly, quarterly or annual Direct Debit by completing and returning the Direct Debit form.
- Make a credit/debit card donation via our page on the University of Dundee’s Online Store.
- Send us a cheque made payable to 'Ninewells Cancer Campaign' to the address below. If you are a UK tax payer, please also print and fill out the Gift Aid Form (.pdf file). This will cost you nothing extra, but means that we can reclaim an extra 25p of tax per £1 that you give.
- Donating via Text Messaging. You can now donate money values between £1 and £10 by text message. To do so, enter the code NHCC50 followed by a space and then the amount in pounds to 70070. For example, NHCC50 £10
- Organise a fund-raising event.
- Organise a sponsored event
- Create a fundraising page through Everyday Hero to publicise your fundraising - create your fundraising page here
If you would like more information please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send cheques, made payable to 'Ninewells Cancer Campaign' to:
Ninewells Cancer Campaign
University of Dundee
G8 Tower Building
With your help, we have raised £20 million since 1991!